NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Solution Architects
to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team.Responsibilities
- Self-motivated independent team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Be a part of multiple concurrent projects where both strategy and sound architectural decision making are key.
- Provide technical leadership in client implementation projects.
- Design solutions to complex business problems by extending our propriety software in ways that are supportable, upgradable and maintainable and garner support across multiple customers.
- Review and Document the on-site architecture of the NICE Actimize Solutions, working together with the NICE Actimize implementation teams and the customer business and IT teams.
- Support all client non-function requirements like Hardware Sizing, Low Level Design, Solution Consulting, Implementation Feasibility etc. during these projects and be responsible for client reviews, testing, production deployment and related deliverables.
- Document standard architecture deliverables, best practices, performance guides and tools to be used by professional services team in various projects.
- Solve complex implementation and performance problems, and manage client expectations and help in troubleshooting customer issues during implementation, UAT, PROD and Post Production.
- Present the Actimize solutions to our customers in post-scale role, creating credibility for the professional Services Group.
- Work with rest of the professional services teams and staff to deliver high-quality, results-based customer experience across all customer engagements
- Champion the understanding, support for, and value of architecture function and strategy, lead the architecture function including direct and indirect team members, and secure active participation and strong advocacy from the business and IT communities, customers, suppliers, and industry bodies.
- Advise on estimations, project plans, scoping documents and other required project documentation. Support company's commercial activities.
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently with very aggressive schedules/timelines
- Apply technical and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Communicate with customers, and internally with Product Management and R&D teams.
- Collaborate with product management on defining new product features.
- Require a bachelor's degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or a directly related field plus eight (8) years of technical experience with a software company or in a consulting or research role.
- Software Integration Solutions design.
- Customer Presentation and Technical writing.
- Demonstrated experience in web-based applications using various frameworks and technologies including Java/J2ee.
- Design, implementation and Tuning of high-volume enterprise applications.
- Analyze and resolve performance/scalability issues.
- Knowledge of Actimize solutions.
- Financial Services experience is mandatory
- Ability to thrive in a time sensitive, high energy, demanding environment balancing internal and external demands.
- Team oriented
- Strong sense of ownership
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
NICE Actimize offers a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.