Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at https://www.synechron.com/ or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking IT Support Engineer with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Laptop, Desktops Preparation - Windows, MacBook, Linux with basic tools installed ( Asset Management, Antivirus, DLP, PGP, latest Microsoft Patch)
- Laptop, Desktops Maintenance - Operating System issues troubleshooting, re-installation, MS patch updates, RAM, HDD Upgrades
- Laptop, Desktops Allocations - Allocate Laptop, Desktops as per Service Request and approvals.
- Laptop Collection – collecting laptop from released employee physically or by courier.
- Laptop Courier - laptops preparation and courier to remote working employee, laptop box packing, courier label preparation and submit to courier store.
- Asset Records Maintain - update laptop, desktops, printers and other peripherals asset records, update allocation/de-allocation records in central portal.
- FINLAB Demos - daily check all FINLAB Devices status. Keep FINLAB devices ready for client presentations.
- Service requests and incidents - work on service requests and incidents as per tickets assigned from Ticketing tool.
- Laptop, Desktop, Printer Warranty - coordinate with vendor to get repaired/replacement for under warranty devices.
- Out Of Warranty Devices - find vendor and get out of warranty devices repaired from vendor.
- New laptop purchase - check with all project leaders/PMO for forecast requirement and coordinate with procurement team to purchase new laptops as per forecast.
- IT Stock report - keep sharing IT Stock reports on weekly basis with IT leaders (Laptop, Desktop, Printer, Monitors, Desk Phones…)
- Desk Phones - maintain, troubleshoot desk phone issues and coordinate with Global IT-Telecom Team and maintain desk phone asst records
- Floor Plan - maintain seating arrangement chart.
- Support Queries/Request/Incident - support request/Incident/Queries from Charlotte Business unit employees
- Routine Work related to allocated laptops Desktops update install basic tools on all laptops, Desktops ( Asset Management, Antivirus, DLP, PGP, latest Microsoft Patch)
- Microsoft Outlook - handle Microsoft Outlook queries, issues.
- Office 365 Web Access - handle Office 365 Web Access queries, issues.
- Email Access On Mobile - handle Email Access On Mobile queries, issues, MDM
- MFA - handle Multi Factor Authentication queries, issues.
- Password Issues - handle password issues related queries, issues.
- Distribution List Update - coordinate with IT-Email team to update requested Distribution List
- Daily check conference and meeting rooms functionality - screen share to TV, projector, bridge line, VC, all mikes and speaker and ensure working properly.
- Internet Lease Lines - maintain records of all Internet Lease lines account and circuit ID information and Payments
- Internet Lease Lines Monitoring - monitoring and open case with ISP for any issues
- Office LAN and Wi-Fi connections - maintain, troubleshoot office LAN and Wi-Fi connections
- Office Access Control System - Manage Access cards Allocation, Deallocation for Office access
- Building Access Control System - Manage Access cards Allocation, Deallocation for Building access for Synechron Employees Only
- Office Visitor System - Manage / generate Office visitor passes as per request
- Maintain and monitor CCTV system, display footage whenever requested by management, report weekly to Global BMS Team about CCTV status.
- Scanners and Printers - maintain office printers and coordinate with vendor for hardware failure issues.
- Server Room and Storage room - keep server room and IT storage clean and maintain Server Room and Storage room Access
- Arrange requested Laptop, Desktops, Servers with Operating Systems as per POC requirements
- Monitors and Docking stations - arrange desk monitors, docking stations as per request and maintain records.
- Mobile Phone Devices and SIM cards - coordinate with Global Admin to allocate and de-allocated mobile phone devices and SIM cards, maintain records
- Printer Supply, Stationary, Cartridge, Tonners - Keep checking Printer Supply status and Coordinate with Admin team and order Printer Stationary, Cartridge, Tonners
- Send Mailers to Employees working in Office - send mailers to employees about any Office updates who are working from Office.
- Guest Internet Access - arrange internet access to guests.
- ID Card Print - print Synechron ID card on request and approval by reporting manager.
Synechron’s Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.