Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s Tech Elite 250
We are looking for a Solution Engineer with extensive experience in VMware Implementations, Support, and Consulting. Additional skills with; Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Exchange, Active Directory, Storage, Virtualization, Physical Servers, and Blade Systems is highly desired. You will be working in the Professional Services Division, providing some pre and mostly post implementation services. We need a dynamic and energetic individual for this demanding position.
The essential responsibilities of the Solution Engineer are to work directly with customers and Account Managers providing pre and post implementation services and to work effectively across multiple practice areas within ConRes.
Specific Responsibilities for a System Engineer could include:
1. Performing on-site installation, setup, and configuration work for clients.
2. Performing post-installation administration and troubleshooting work for clients.
3. Project Documentation.
You Must Be Able To:
1. Work in a team environment / Work well individually.
2. Be self-sufficient / motivating.
3. Possible Travel up to 50% (required).
4. Manage tasks and workloads.
1. Must have demonstrable design experience in deployment, administration, configuration, and integration.
2. Experience working as a consultant is desirable, but not required.
3. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of various datacenter technologies.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
Candidates must have 2-4+ years of heavily focused VMware experience with Hands-On work experience with the following:
1. VMware Expert (VCP-DCD or higher certification preferred, but not required).
1. vCenter Upgrades & Migrations.
2. vSphere Networking.
3. P2V Technologies.
4. Both architectural design and implementation of the vSphere stack 5.5 and lower.
5. vCenter Health Assessments.
2. Solid understanding of Network, Storage, and Compute as they relate to virtualization from both a physical and virtual standpoint.
Additional Desired Skills (not required)
1. Knowledge of ITIL, SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, or FISMA compliance standards
2. VMware Horizon View or Citrix XenDesktop architecture and implementation
3. Any application virtualization, or user enterprise management software skills
4. Windows PowerShell, or any scripting knowledge
5. Datacenter hardware or enterprise software knowledge that will compliment and expand the ConRes service offerings.
1. Storage (NetApp, Hitachi, EMC, HP)
2. Network (Cisco, Citrix, HP)
3. Converged Infrastructure (Cisco UCS, Flexpod, vBlock)
4. Virtualization (VMware, Citrix, RedHat)
6. General IT Knowledge:
1. Storage Networking / Basic Working knowledge of core Ethernet Routing & Switching.
2. Operating Systems (ex: Windows, UNIX, Linux).
3. Server Platforms: Intel Based / Blade Systems / Cisco Unified Computing (UCS).
If you have the right combination of experience, track record and drive, this will be the career you've been looking for. This is a full time salary position.