World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect, and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware, and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers, and the public sector. WWT employs more than 7,000 people and operates more than 3 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution, and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the tenth consecutive year.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Solutions Architect: Full Stack Development to support the fast-paced and dynamic Internal IT Department in St. Louis, MO. Responsibilities:
- Mentoring team members across multiple product teams in the development and delivery of product and process solutions
- Analyze Business Processes - capture requirements have experience with technology delivery management tools (ServiceNow, VersionOne).
- Identifying, designing, and communicating scalable solutions in conjunction with the architecture group, leading their implementation for applications with product teams
- Leading discovery and proofs-of-concept into new technologies and processes to improve delivery and user experience
- Evaluate current software and application architecture to identify and address the gaps.
- Identify the shortest route to fail fast to help speed up solution delivery.
- Balance long term planning, technical debt management, operational load, and team velocity while shipping new features
- Establish and maintain short-term and long-term custom development stack spend outlook.
- Drive ‘X’ as a service mindset adoption within the application development organizations.
- 10 + Years of Software Development or Application Integration development experience.
- 5 + Years of Software Architecture Experience in different business domains – Sales or Supply Chain.
- 5+ Years working in different relational and non-relational databases with a specific focus on data flow design.
- 3+ Years of Technology Leadership Experience (direct reporting or dotted line with proven success metrics as defined by SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Full application lifecycle development experience using multiple frameworks.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture.
- Hands-on experience working with different messaging queue frameworks.
This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!World Wide Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, differently-abled, veteran status, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by law.WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or Management Information Systems or related field.
- Any of the following listed certifications will have added advantages: