Do you enjoy leading the development and implementation of big data architecture?Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Technology teams' strategic direction?Join our Digital Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.Partner with the best
As a Remote Solutions Architect for Data Analytics, you will be responsible for designing & implementing scalable and high-performance Data On Cloud solutions. You will partner with data engineering team, Platform team and Application teams to deliver cloud based Big Data and Analytical Solutions
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing and implementing scalable and high-performance data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Databricks in AWS or Azure .
- Architecting scalable and re-usable frameworks for large scale data solutions.
- Integrating the end to end data pipeline to take data from source systems to target data repositories, ensuring the quality and consistency of data is maintained at all times.
- Participating in the data domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Assisting in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap, design pattern, and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gathering and analyzing data in addition to developing architectural requirements at project level.
- Supporting the development data and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Researching and evaluating emerging data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelors with a minimum of 8+ yrs of experience in information technology
- Have considerable experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Have considerable experience in Datawarehouse and Big data frameworks
- Have hands-on experience implementing data analytics solutions using Databricks with in depth understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames
- Have experience with other Open Source big data products (Hadoop)
- Have expertise with Open Source non-relational / NoSQL data repositories
- Have experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Have familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.