Location: Milpitas, CA and Milwaukee, WI
Technical job description for Payment Solutions Architect:
- 12+ years of Software Development experience, with Strong expertise needed in Payment Gateway and Solutions.
- Excellent command over designing and developing Secure Payment Solutions.
- Strong Engineer with Architectural abilities and Hands on coding experience.
- Excellent communication skills, Motivated, Self-driven, Good attitude and Great team player.
- Well versed and Hands on in JAVA / J2EE, Spring framework, Micro Services, REST APIs and Cloud applications.
- Design and develop Payment Services platform
- Contribute to overall architecture and design, working closely with the enterprise architect
- Hands on development, plus contributing to the overall software life cycle including participating in code reviews, setting coding standards and introducing new technologies to the team
- Work with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional and performance requirements and adhere to corporate polices such as security and privacy
- Participate in the design and planning of enhancements to existing products and development of new products
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently, as well as in an Agile development environment
- Work within a SaaS environment
- Drive innovation within team and company
Keyskills - Must Have
Payment Gateways Core Java REST Spring Framework Cloud Applications Microservices Security Credit Card and Payment
1741 Technology Drive, Level 4 San Jose, CA, 95110