WHO WE ARE:
100% unapologetically focused on Microsoft cloud services, we are able to deliver strategic consulting & technical implementation through a single vendor for our customers.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Agile IT has been providing cloud-related services to progressive companies nationwide since 2006. Agile IT is a Digital Transformation expert focused on Cloud Computing, Security and Software as a Service. We specialize in migrating and managing IT services for customers looking to get the most from their IT investments.
THE FUN STUFF:
Would you love to work at a company that is transparent and all-inclusive? Are you interested in continuously learning and applying new skills? Are you looking for multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, casual dress, flexible spending accounts and more? With Agile IT you will enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with engaged and like-minded co-workers, snacks and beverages, and a bunch of other fun stuff like dogs (when we get back to the office). For now, we are 100% remote.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Transformational – You are an agent of change, capable, and excited to embrace new solutions and technology to transform yourself, your clients, and your company.
- Inquisitive – You have an appetite to learn, to stay on the cutting edge, and pursue new ideas with rigor.
- Tenacious – You are driven relentlessly to deliver results and get to the end point. You actively turn obstacles into opportunities with ownership and passion.
- Challenging – You ignore the status quo, challenging yourself, your team, and your customers to new levels of performance, and you respect when you yourself are challenged.
- Trust – You are trusted to deliver what you commit. Customers can depend on Agile IT to deliver what is needed for their business.
HOW YOU FIT:
You are an experienced Solutions Architect has both breadth and depth of technical expert and strong business acumen. You have outstanding listening skills that helps you drive effective results in building solutions and presenting them across many levels in an organization. You have a passion for working with the latest technologies, loves to solve problems, focused on delivering solutions that solve customers' business challenges, and thrives in a team environment. This role is 75% technical presales/influencing and 25% working with the service delivery team on architecture/guidance.
Communication is key to life and it certainly is at Agile IT. Documentation is also vital in planning and communicating with peers and customers. This can include documentation within Word, PowerPoint, Visio or using Power BI and PowerShell to capture/document systems. Agile IT invests heavily in using or building tools to accomplish greater results with less manual steps. All that said, it still always starts and end with great communication and documentation. We're the best at it!
If you learn by building out labs, trial and error, and love to pick the brains of smart people, then it sounds like you’d be a cool fit!
WHAT YOU DO:
- Provide architecture and design, use case development, and solution implementation advice to our employees, customers, and business partners.
- Understand the sales process within a consulting environment to review and analyze customers' complex business IT needs and provide cloud solutions.
- Understand customers’ overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft 365 and Azure) and scope projects that solve customers’ most difficult business problems.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key infrastructure technologies for AgileAdvisor customers.
- Provide engagement throughout the sales process, including; Discovery, client Q&A, project scope identification, signed contractual agreement, and project delivery.
- Prepare and deliver technical engagements to enterprise customers. These include strategy briefings, architecture design sessions, building of rapid prototypes, workshops, and hackathons.
- Perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate technical solution proposals based on customers' requirements.
- Work with the marketing department creating strong and engaging outgoing industry content.
- Be a strategic technical advocate for Agile IT when communicating with our business partners.
Your Technical Abilities:
- 10+ years of success in a consultative environment working within pre-sales and technical project architecture and/or delivery.
- 3+ years of success as a Cloud Solutions Architect with specific experience in Azure/M365
- Expert and/or Advanced level of understanding in Microsoft & Cloud technologies, such as: Azure, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Security & Identity Management, Microsoft Mobile Device & Workstation Management and Compliance
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
- Federal Industry experience is a plus
What sets you apart:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convincingly communicate technical and business topics
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, system engineers and developers)
- Desire to work collaboratively and to be a part of a cohesive team
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Self-motivated, guided, directed and passionate; ability to deliver without being asked more than once for a given task
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Experience working in a consulting environment
THE FINE PRINT:
Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for occasional work offsite. Background checks, pre-employment aptitude, skills and personality testing are a mandatory part of the recruitment process. Currently, Agile IT is 100% remote in accordance with state and federal guidelines. All Agile IT employees are provided laptops and home office equipment. Due to the contractual requirements of our work with government entities, all hires must be s.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.