Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A systems' professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Salesforce Architectyou will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Additional US Delivery Center Expectations
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Community Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies likeSalesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Should be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, agile environment and manage agile task assignments
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients. Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- 10 years of software development experience and 7 years of Salesforce application development experience on the Force.com platform
- 5+ years of integration and data migration experience
- SFDC Experience working in APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Communities, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
- Experience leading and mentoring teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as Agile Waterfall
- Plan, track, manage and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long term software deployments
- Prior experience as a Salesforce architect on and least two projects - Define Salesforce Enterprise/Solution Architecture, data model to match with client requirements, define execute CI/CD setup, Salesforce deployment. Experience using AppExchange products to fulfill non-standard Salesforce capabilities.
- Experience resolving common governor limit issues, performance issues (with high volume data) with creative technical design options
- Experience with all integration protocols to send/receive data into Salesforce
- Experience in defining/configuring single sign on (SSO) tools to enable authentication
- Must be willing to relocate and work in Lake Mary, FL
How you'll grow
- Strong people management skills leading small to larger team spread across geographies
- Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews, troubleshoot all software development issues and provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as Agile Waterfall
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft), and/or CPQ, Apptus, Steelbrick technologies
- Ability to multi-task and lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
- Having knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica and Informatica Cloud
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.