We have a wonderful opportunity for a skilled Solutions Architect with our industry-leading financial services client in Smithfield. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to drive the development and implementation of innovative cloud-based solutions. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Requirements of the Solutions Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required; Master's preferred
- Advanced cloud-based development knowledge, including full-stack cloud solutions, serverless architecture, and containerization strategies
- At least 8 years of experience in the design, development, and delivery of applications and platform
- Expertise in Vanilla JS, Node.JS, web components, front-end frameworks, and ECMAScript specifications
- Demonstrated ability to integrate DevOps, DevSecOps, and GitOps for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
Keywords: Solutions Architect, Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, Agile, Scrum, Financial Services
Job ID: 322305 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !