Requisition Number: 83144 BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
Provides pre-sales Services Sales support and qualification guidance for opportunities funneled through Insight's internal Services Sales, Specialty, and Delivery teams. Manages and executes the high-level administrative tasks and sales due diligence in the pursuit of Professional, Lifecycle and Managed Services to our clients and internal sales teams. Assess Insight services solutions to meet our client's technology and business needs. Contribute to the development of services solution sales collateral with Product Marketing teams. Assist developing standard sales to delivery processes with the internal delivery teams.What you'll do at Insight
What you'll need to join Insight
- Provide Services Sale expertise, content, project coordination and guidance in the pursuit of Service Sales opportunities aligned to the services offerings within Connected Workforce.
- Complete standard and custom Services sales quotes. Validates sales solution approach and documentation/cost models.
- Ensure collaboration across lines of business to ensure a cohesive solution that meets clients' desired outcomes.
- Content expert for custom cost models, client Scopes of Work (SOWs), and RF(x) proposals. Collaborate with Services Sales force, Operational Delivery Leaders, and staff in the pursuit of Service opportunities.
- Document and train Insight Sales teams on Services solutions, sales processes, and procedures. Assist in the development of internal and external Sales collateral to enable Sales, mature the business model, and enhance sales.
- Create and organize Services sales documentation and presentations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Services Delivery teams to develop go to market strategies, mature the execution Services models, and enhance sales effectiveness.
- Other Services Sales duties as assigned to support the organization.
- Must be able to travel 20%.
- Demonstrate ability to drive services sales pipeline.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to do administrative work related to documentation and tracking of opportunities.
- Ability to understand and translate the client's business objectives and requirements.
- Ability to understand and support the internal sales and delivery objectives and requirements.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners, and clients.
- Self-motivator and ability to function in role with limited day to day supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, Information Technology, or a related field preferred
- 2-4+ years' experience in IT Services Delivery
- 2-4+ years' experience in IT Solutions Sales Support
- IT and/or Project Management Certifications or experience preferred (ex: CCNA, ITIL, PMI, or Six Sigma)
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing complex solutions across multiple services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required Advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience preferred
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Hanover Park || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || INT; None || None || US - Hanover Park, IL ||Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Architecture, Developer, Cisco, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations