Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect
for a role on one of our long term Federal project engagements located in Arlington, VA. An active secret clearance or the ability to attain a secret (DoD) clearance with our assistance is required.
The Solutions Architect t ranslate s the DoD customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting interim and future state architecture products, identify ing potential gaps in solution planning, and execut ing the coordination with system owners to minimize risk.
Qualifications + Education include the following:
- 7+ years of experience as a solution architect developing the strategy for interim and future state solution architectures ;
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud service offerings, including client delivery ;
- Knowledge of legacy system design and various system artifacts ;
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail ;
- E xcellent client-facing or consulting skills ;
- Very strong oral and written communication skills ;
- Active Secret clearance ;
- BA or BS degree .
Experience with the following is strongly desired:
- D eveloping strategies for migrating legacy system historical data to data lakes ;
- Working e xperience with enterprise transformation projects ;
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Salesforce ;
- BA or BS degree in IT-related field .
Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and ISO 9001:2015 certification, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward.
Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate. Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website .
Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity E mployer.