Title: Solutions Architect
We're currently seeking a Solutions Architect to help deliver exceptional, web-based, technical solutions to clients' problems. In addition to making clients' lives easier through technology, you will also be highly involved in continuously improving the technical strategy of various lines of business and help shape the overall technical strategy for the organization.
Your prior experiences and the impact you personally had on the outcomes of those solutions, good and bad, will ultimately be the most important factor in determining if you are the right person for this role.
- Work with business development team to outline viable solutions for potential clients.
- Work with established cross-discipline teams as they take your visions and make them their own, while ensuring the deliverables ultimately solve the clients' problems.
- Share your knowledge with your teammates, mentoring others through the challenges you have previously faced.
- Introduce new and better technology, techniques, and solutions that grow company expertise and ultimately provide better solutions for clients.
What you've got:
- Extensive experience in the trenches, developing custom software solutions for clients.
- An expert translator, from the clients' high-level visions, into low-level technical details, and back.
- A strong desire to sit face-to-face with the client to understand their pain, while also needing to write some code from time-to-time.
- You thrive on making people's lives easier. You understand there are often simple technical solutions to what may seem like insurmountable problems to our clients.
- Extensive knowledge in the full AWS stack. Ideally, you've even jumped through the hoops of being officially certified as an AWS Solutions Architect.
- Experience developing custom solutions in varying established environments such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Veeva, Salesforce, and Pardot. Any experience with these platforms would be highly beneficial.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.