Our direct client is looking for a Solutions Architect
1. Banking & Securities Trading application background REQUIRED
2. Ability to document full system architecture, physical and infrastructure hardware requirements so development and infrastructure teams can build it out.
3. Facilitate solutioning sessions with external application owners.
There is an EU regulation around how securities are traded. The modifications are needed to examine the look and feel of how trades are settled. This resource will be installing new software, and making changes to current systems. This information is then released to CSDR Settlement discipline regulations. This will be an excellent opportunity for an individual to receive experience in Meritsoft and FINBOS. We really need someone who can hit the ground running. This resource will interface with the hiring manager, application owners, development, testing, and business stakeholders.
Has experience in multiple system environments. Should also be experienced in designing, developing, and test applications.
Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions.
Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to design solutions.
Specific application areas include:
- Banking & Securities Trading application background - REQUIRED
- Able to document the physical and infrastructure hardware requirements for consumption by an Environment infrastructure setup team - REQUIRED
- General knowledge of the Securities Transactions involving Central Securities Depositories is RECOMMENDED
General skillsets required include:
* Responsible for the application development as well as the application environment
* Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage
* Responsibilities extend to all components of an application and application environment including front, back, and middle tiers where applicable. These individuals can lead a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual evaluation
* Has worked on various platforms including mainframes, minis and micros
* Work may involve interacting with and managing product vendors/suppliers
* Perform as a Team Leader when required
Please forward your resume to Kahern@prairieinc.com
300 E. 5th Avenue #300 Naperville, IL, 60563