VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Solutions Architect SME in Rockville, MD.
* Location: VariQ office in Rockville, MD
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: None of this point, but the person needs to be clearable
* Available: within 30 days
* Conduct technical evaluations of RFPs and other (pre)bid documentation to provide feedback to the Business Development team.
* Participate in development and review of proposal strategies and themes.
* Analyzing RFP/bid requirements to develop technical proposal outline.
* Participate and/or facilitate proposal technical solutioning sessions.
* Write original technical content.
* Work with internal and external SMEs to coordinate writing assignments and ensure the content follows the proposal strategy and win theme.
* Work with project PMs and SMEs to collect raw data points and use them as input for the proposal response.
* Review the content of other technical writers and provide constructive feedback.
* Contribute to the preparation of high-quality presentation decks, white papers or other technical and/or marketing materials.
* Deliver oral presentations to clients and other stakeholders.
* Work with project managers to provide inputs for staffing plans, LCATs, Position Descriptions and System LOEs.
* Participate in proposal progress status meetings.
* Work with graphic artist to create graphics for effective illustration of key points of the proposed solution.
* Represent the VariQ team in meetings with senior government executives and/or enterprise architects and provide high-level technical input and consulting advice.
* Independent, passionate, abstract thinker.
* Excellent writer.
* 20+ years in the IT industry with broad range of experiences in tools and technologies.
* Prior Systems Engineering or Ops Management experience will be highly desired.
* Sound understanding of current trends and best practices - Agile development, open architectures, CI/CD automation, DevOps, cloud technologies, web applications, web services, mobile development, data analysis, business intelligence, relational and non-SQL databases, big data.
* 5+ years of experience the federal market.
* 2+ years of experience participating in bid efforts in a government contracting environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to find clarity in ambiguity and synthesize a solution from disparate raw inputs.
* Master's Degree in the STEM field is highly desired.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology