The Solutions Architect provides the overarching technical vision and direction for deploying Customer compliant message oriented middleware solutions (MOM). The SA will develop architectural specifications to include concepts, technologies, and infrastructure requirements. The SA will work with the business owners to ensure alignment between customer business architecture and customer technical architecture. The SA works with the Data Architect to align customer information architecture to the technical architecture. The SA will develop interoperability standards to interface disparate systems and data into SOA framework. The SA will coordinate with HSD to derive the concept of operations and strategic technical roadmap. The SA will provide technical guidance to development teams as they deploy the solution. The SA will participate in customer architectural boards to communicate and demonstrate the MMISR Solution. The SA will also participate in discussions regarding integration of non-Medicaid systems into the core SOA framework. The SA will be responsible for designing the security to include Identity Access Management (IdAM) and customer compliance into the solution.
- Performs as the Technical leader for the deployment of customer Project.
- Works with customer develop and implement compliant service oriented architecture.
- Develops architectural drawings to include concept, detailed technical and infrastructure. Presents this to technical review committee for approval
- Sizes the solution and delivers technology requirements to the customer for approval.
- Provide architectural leadership to customer and TurningPoint team for design of the information platform
- Ensures compliance and provides recommendations for enhancements to customer IT standards and policies
- Produces strategic roadmap for future state of customer infrastructure post deployment
- Works with customer leadership to define services and technologies to be reused or retired
- Works with Data Architect and Business Owners to ensure alignment of business architecture and technical architecture
- Provides guidance and oversight to the development team and other solution providers regarding compliance to technical standards
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, equivalent
- Extensive experience building SOA architecture (REST, SOAP, service orchestration)
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Experience with architecting solutions in OWS
- Experience building distributed system following best practices and design patterns
- Experience designing and implementing security models for a SOA architecture
- Strong understanding of databases and how to model data
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Solid understanding of OS and networking fundamentals
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience working with PII and PHI data