Piper Companies is currently seeking for a Solutions Architect
experience in The Greater Philadelphia, PA
region to work for a medical services provider. Responsibilities for the Solutions Architect include:
The Advisory Solutions Architect is the primary authority for all solutions architecture, including planning, design, strategy and maturity of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure. This role provides strategic vision and technical oversight of IT infrastructure while working closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and alignment opportunities. The Advisory Solutions Architect possesses strong skillsets in several technical domains, including storage, systems, networking, security, and platform.Qualifications for the Solutions Architect include:
• Experience with Storage, VMware and Azure.
• Develops and maintains current and planned architectural blueprints and roadmaps related to infrastructure architecture.
• Designs and develops infrastructure to support business-critical applications and services.
• Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
• Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture. Compensation and Benefits for the Solutions Architect include:
- Salary: 125k to 160k
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Remote position