Senior Manager or Director of US Tax
$ Salary + Bonus
The primary responsibility is to maintain all aspects of domestic tax accounting, compliance, and planning for both federal and state.
- Minimum of 8 years of diverse tax experience with extensive corporate experience managing domestic reporting of income taxes and working knowledge of international taxes
- Big 4 public accounting experience
- Preparation and/or oversight of the Global consolidated financial reporting obligations and separate legal entity reporting of US income taxes that is delivered to attest auditors.
- Strong knowledge of the current FASB interpretations and U.S. GAAP rules (e.g., ASC 740, ASC 450, ASC 805)
- Proficient in Sarbanes Oxley 404 rules and their application to all tax functions (to ensure IPO readiness)