Solutions Delivery EngineerCome Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Solutions Delivery Engineer, you'll be part of our GTS team located in Towson, MD. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- Engage 1:1 with customers during launch and with targeted customers to ensure adoption and mature useor products
- Find opportunities to implement programs that can efficiently drive customer outcomes at scale.
- Testplaybooks and program ideas and monitor results based on defined customer metrics.
- Identifycommon customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Coach customers to be product specialists. Train their teams onStanley Black and Deckermethodologies andself-serveresources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partnerwith other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to encourage customer adoption
- Track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
What You'll Receive
- SaaS customer success, consulting experience, account management or sales organization experience
- Background in civil, structural or other construction engineering disciplines
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-JF2
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.