Requisition Number: 82885
As a Solutions Executive at Insight, your primary duties will be to establish Insight as a full portfolio solution provider and to ensure our client needs are accurately identified and in alignment with Insight's offerings and Go-to-Market (GTM) solution strategies. You'll be responsible for building influential relationships with client IT and business leadership to drive solution sales around hardware, software and services within an assigned book of business. With a best in class delivery team (e.g., Sales Engineers, Practice Subject Matter Experts and vendor partners), you'll be equipped to sell these cutting-edge solutions into new accounts while also maintaining existing accounts.
In addition, your focus in this role will be on achieving sales and profit goals through account planning, vendor partner teaming (internal & external), on-site client interface/visits, engagement/solution development and implementation support/follow-up. What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Identify, develop and close solution sales opportunities
- Increase revenue by expanding your Client's existing purchasing spend into new solutions categories and uncover recurring revenue opportunities, meeting client short-term and long-term technology goals
- Maintain the highest level of industry business acumen to facilitate client executive-level discussions
- Forecast and develop business reporting along with ongoing sales pipeline management reporting and updating (dates, revenue, GP, description/LOB context, probability status, etc.)
- Research the Total Addressable Market (TAM) of Insight's clients and develop a strategy that positions Insight to capture a significant percentage of the IT spend across solution areas
- Develop and maintain a healthy and valid solutions pipeline that includes initiatives related Insight's offerings at each assigned client
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, MBA or Master's Degree preferred.
- Seven plus years of technical sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high-end technical solutions across multiple platforms and a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and sales quotas.
- Experience in acquiring net new business and expanding existing account relationship.
- Professional training and certifications in sales and partner management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, effective marketing tactics, negotiation, and financial analysis needed.
- Extensive channel management and solution sales experience required.
- Must have excellent communications, customer service and interpersonal skills; including the ability to present oneself to customer CXO leadership as a "Thought Leader" demonstrated by your understanding and ability to speak to next-generation technologies.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and other teammates.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: West || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Developer, Computer Science, Supply, Cloud, Data Center, Technology, Operations