nThrive Technology provides leading healthcare revenue cycle management SaaS solutions, offering patient access, charge integrity, claims management, contract management, machine learning & robotic process automation, data & analytics and education software solutions to more than 900 hospitals and health systems in North America, including 37 of the 40 largest healthcare providers in the U.S.
nThrive Technology's end-to-end software platform helps healthcare organizations increase revenue, reduce costs, expand cash collections, and ensure regulatory compliance across the entire revenue cycle continuum. For more information on nThrive Technology, please visit https://www.nthrive.com/solutions/technology/
Would you like to become a product expert? Would you like to be a key player in ensuring customer satisfaction?
The Solutions Manager, SM, at nThrive is a product expert and is a key player in supporting the client during all stages of product post-implementation. The SM is focused on ensuring customer satisfaction by completing defined client and product support tasks, quickly and correctly resolving or triaging cases, and interacting with customers via verbal and written communication in a professional manner. As a part of the Solutions Manager team, you'll be exposed to the many facets of nThrive as well as career growth opportunities. Responsibilities
- Deliver superior customer service while diagnosing and resolving client application, data and connectivity issues in accordance with the internal policies, providing clear and concise documentation
- Provide coordination and clear communication via phone, email and SFDC on case or other client support activities to both internal and external customers
- Organize, investigate, and resolve assigned work in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with software testing releases
- Interface/communicate with other departments to ensure product maintenance utilizing established procedures
- Support application functionality and remains current on release updates and product knowledge
- Document support calls/cases and resolution for future reference and reporting
- Adhere to established procedures of documenting cases
- Document software/product bugs for development staff
- Provide additional client support
- Support nThrive's Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive's business practices; this includes becoming familiar with nThrive's Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive's Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations
- 2+ years' experience in Healthcare Billing, Claims, ARS, or Patient Collections
- Experience working with customer support including issue resolution management
- Demonstrated experience showing initiative, including anticipating customer needs and going the extra mile to ensure an engaging and positive customer experience
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize departmental functions to meet both timed deadlines and quality expectations with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance objectives, including all applicable service level agreements
- Demonstrated ability to navigate Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
About nThrive Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
- Bachelor's degree
- Comprehensive understanding of hospital revenue cycle
- Knowledge of revenue cycle software
- Experience working with Salesforce or comparable ticketing system
- Supply, Coding or Clinical background #DCE
nThrive empowers health care for every one in every community by transforming financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive. We partner with healthcare providers to improve their financial strength by implementing integrated revenue cycle technology solutions that help control cost, improve margins and cash flow, increase regulatory compliance, and optimize operational efficiency that organizations need to help them thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive. For more information, visit www.nThrive.com .