Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Work as part of a scrum team and provide big data ETL solutions for within an agile methodology.
- Participate in technical design discussions aiming for optimal performance and risk mitigation.
- Ensure code adheres to enterprise standards and principles.
- Leverage development operations techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Git, Bit Bucket.
- Work independently and drive solutions end-to-end leveraging various big data technologies to solve data problems and develop innovative big data solutions.
- At least 6 years of overall experience developing software solutions.
- At least 4 years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, REST and security integration.
- At least 3 years of experience of Scala + Spark in big data environments.
- At least 2 years of experience in working, defining, maintaining architectural frameworks, patterns and data structures.
- Proven experience in building in data driven applications using a combination of Java/Scala and the Spark framework.
- Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
- Proven expertise w/leveraging big data components (including but not limited to,Hive, HBASE, Oozie, Kafka) to build large scale data processing systems.
- Proven experience in two or more of the programming languages (Java, Spark, Python).
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Years of Experience:
- Experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Child Support, Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
6 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement