• With some 650 speakers, Speaker Management is an integral and important function of the Client Event conference.
• The Speaker Management Specialist’s Role is responsible in assisting with the coordination of a variety of speaker-related activities and responsibilities, as summarized below.
• Accurately collect and enter speaker contact information into the database management system for all internal and external speakers.
• Track speakers approved by the Client Event Steering Committee and updating their status (i.e., nominated, drafted, invited, accepted, declined).
Draft invitation letters and send to appropriate members of the Client Event team for approval.
• Send confirmation letters and speaker packets to speakers.
• Assist with the coordination of transportation and hotel accommodations for high-level speakers as needed.
• Collect biographical information and photos, and assist with the tracking of edited biographies from the Content Management team.
• Work with content management, marketing, and partnership teams to ensure that speaker information is correct on all conference brochures and the website.
• Liaise with individual speakers and Client finance for payment of honorarium and expenses.
• Coordinating post-event correspondences including thank you letters and speaker gifts.
• Extreme attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
• Ability to organize time and tasks to meet tight deadlines.
• Comfortable working in a demanding environment.
• Personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Additional software expertise a plus.
• Dress: Business Attire