As a Corporate Technology Production Services Support Analyst, you will have a role in managing a suite of applications supporting BNY Mellon-s Finance, Risk, Compliance, and Human Resources functions.
- Responsible for participating in overall availability, reliability, and defect prevention.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve service disruptions
- Identify, define, and implement required monitoring and automation solutions
- Create and maintain support documentation and procedures
- Ability to deal with time sensitive issues in support of critical service level commitments
Performs complex troubleshooting as a subject matter expert in one or more applications. Works to ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting setup. Works on root cause analysis and problem management to address underlying technical issues. Collaborates with business and application development stakeholders. Monitors changes to applications and their operating environment. Analyzes any complex issues. Recommends technical solutions on application problems. Reviews and develops updates of contingency documentation and processes. Reviews and analyzes product migrations through all systems environments. May review and execute Change Management scripts. Contributes to incident resolution for high priority incidents. May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree is beneficial. 6-8 years of diverse experience in information technology required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Linux / Windows system administration experience
- Experience with scripting or programming languages - Python, Perl, bash, and/or Powershell, Java
- Automated deployment experience using technology such as Ansible, Gitlab CI
- Analytic and data driven
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Management.
- Experience with monitoring tools a plus - AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, Moogsoft or related solutions.