BGI has the following multi-year contract in Lower Manhattan, NY
Specialist ESINET SME
• Manage and oversee the implementation of a Public Safety ESINET and NENA compliant NG911 system.
• Ensure the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) and Association of Public Safety Communication Officials (APCO) standards are being met during the implementation of NG911.
• Interconnect all Public Safety Answering points (PSAPs) in the commission of the 911 program at PSAP demarcation point.
• Produce ESINET Core Services device configuration templates for ESINET components.
• Manage the configuration and deployments of the ESINET Network Technology.
• Providing test cases and identify risks associated with the ESINET integration.