Workday Financials Specialist Leader
As a Workday Financials Specialist Leader at Deloitte, you will join an organization that has a 16+ year relationship with Workday leadership and 9+ years as a Global Alliance Partner. The team
Our ERP SaaS team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials & Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
Work you'll do
Specialist Leader are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices Qualifications
Specialist Leader Workday Financial Leads are required to have:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years experience overseeing multiple project teams
- Workday Financials Professional certification
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Financial implementations
- Hands-on Functional Experience
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.