Position Title: Splunk Admin
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Long Term Contract
- 8 years overall IT Experience
- Experience authoring technical documentation such as Installation/Deployment Procedures
- Experience developing enterprise strategic architecture and implementation of Splunk deployments
- Proficiency with Regular Expressions, Splunk Visualizations, SPL searches, Dashboards and Drill-downs
- Ability to perform basic and advanced scripting tasks with Splunk to automate repeatable processes using Python
- At least 2 years work experience with Splunk Enterprise Security
- At least 2 years work experience with Splunk Analytics for Hadoop
Scope of work
Resource shall perform the following Services, (included but not limited to),
- Migration of Splunk instances across servers
- Field cleanup and normalization
- Coordinate any security groups with our Access & Identity Management Team
- Implementing new or editing existing roles as necessary.
- Clean up Dev and help test new versions of Splunk.
- Work on health of ES and health of correlation rules.
- Multi-site indexer clustering and a distributed deployment.
- Train more junior members of team to be able to use Splunk for searching
- Help with content creation and streamline previous content.
- Help the primary Splunk administration team with any one tasks that we need assistance with.
InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703.652.2350 Direct | vishwa@infiCareTech.com
www.infiCareTech.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/vishwadeep1