Job ID: 2113431 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Splunk Developer to join one of our most exciting, forward leaning programs in the Intelligence Community. Our team is working in partnership with our customers and mission partners to significantly expand technical capabilities around the world to support increasing mission demands. We are looking for a collaborative and creative candidate who thrives in environment with freedom and flexibility to develop new and innovative solutions for our immediate organization, as well as external, partner organizations.
In this role, you will provide design support for a large distributed Splunk environment that supports multiple organizations, and encompasses security, performance, and operational disciplines. Additionally, you will support the visualization development lifecycle from requirement gathering, data correlation, end user dashboard development, Splunk App integration and configuration, and deliver dashboards that provide actionable data for administrators, data scientists, service owners, and decision makers. Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop, customize, and configure Splunk apps and dashboards
- Build advanced visualizations
- Build and integrate contextual data into actionable visualizations
- Interact with end users to gather requirements
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 5 or more years of relevant technical experience
- Splunk Certified Developer
- Experience implementing Splunk Dashboards
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community systems and networks
- Experience working in an enterprise network environment and supporting network operations
- Experience integrating with Service Now
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work well independently and as part of a larger, multi-organizational team
- A Bachelor's Degree is desired, although not required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.