Please find below JD for review.
- Splunk application installation (custom apps, splunkbase apps)
- User Management(Creation/Deletion) auth file configuration
- Configure network inputs/data forwarding
- Configure source types and Manage cluster
- Building Splunk environment for new customers, cleanup of the Splunk instances both search head cluster build and indexer cluster build, search peer registration
- View Splunk logs for troubleshooting must be well versed with Splunk SPL, Linux commands
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Reproduce issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Vendor, and provide necessary documentation
- Create and modify Search Jobs Schedules
- Assign Apps to Users & Roles
- Managing Indexer- Cluster Master.
- Perform Enterprise Linux tasks as they pertain to supporting the Splunk application.
- Installing SSL Certs for the expired one's.
- Search head Clustering, Indexer clustering, Splunk upgradation, Creating users and roles, architecture planning, replication factor, search factor.
Custom splunk app deployment on a standalone Search head, search head cluster, Indexer Cluster, from deployment server to Universal forwarders, deployment through Linux command line interface
- 8-10 years of hands-on expert level development experience in Core Java, J2EE
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in Splunk
- Hands-on development experience in Big Data technologies is a plus
- Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- 3-5 of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
- Unix/Linux environment management