Open to candidates who do not require sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience, Master's degree and 3 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of applied or relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience using Splunk, specifically Splunk scripting and on-boarding of large collection of meta data from different sources into Splunk
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with:
- In-depth knowledge of designing, upgrading, maintaining and implementing network devices on a large scale enterprise
- Developing documentation with processes and procedures o Proposing, implementing automation features in a large enterprise environment
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in developing and tailoring reporting from network security tools.
Completed at least one of Splunk Certifications. At minimum, the candidate must have Splunk Core Certified Power User certification. Enterprise-Level Certifications is preferred.