Please note that this is a 6 month+ contract position.
Skilled Communicator – Facilitator; able to engage and interact with all organizational/cultural levels.
Demonstrable awareness of Splunk reporting (preferred).
Demonstrable knowledge and engineering for Windows, *nux, and Cisco.
• Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
• At least 3 years of experience managing large-scale technology deployment projects
• At least 3 years of experience in information security consulting (providing professional services consulting for end clients)
• Experience in database security (Oracle, MySQL, DB2)
• Experience in Data Encryption Strategies
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required):
Certification in one or more of; Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certificate, Cisco Certified, Networking Professional (CCNP), or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE).
Nice to have certification: Windows MCSE,"
Applicants must provide their phone number. Please reference job number 3457.
San Francisco, CAContact