As a Splunk Data Administrator / Splunk Developer / APM tools expert / NPM tools expert improve customer experience by implementing Dashboards / Alerts to reduce time to detect, investigate and resolution. Work closely with Leadership team, Enterprise Architects, Technical leads, Developers, Product owners, Account Executives, Operation teams to build and implement end to end Monitoring Solutions.
• Onboard new log files in Splunk
• Instrument applications with APM tools like CA APM, AppDynamics and Dynatrace
• Develop Synthetic monitoring scripts in CA ASM, Sitescope, Thousand eyes
• Onboard Applications on to Application Network Performance Monitoring tool like Extrahop
• Develop end to end monitoring dashboards, alerts and reports in Splunk, Extrahop, CA APM, AppDynamics, Thousand eyes etc as applicable.
• Develop monitoring both on-premise and cloud applications.
• Work on Extracting, Transforming, Analyzing, Visualizing, and presenting data from diverse business areas.
• Develop Splunk queries and dashboards targeted at understanding application performance and capacity analysis.
• Design and customize complex search queries and optimize performance the queries used in dashboards and Alerts.
• Automate manual processes using scripting languages (e.g. Unix, Python, Pearl etc.).
• Collect the requirements from SME’s, breakdown the application architecture, analyze monitoring requirements and create specific tasks for the junior members of the team.
• Educate internal customers on the tools and available dashboards, so that they can effectively use to reduce downtime and root cause analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years of scripting or software development experience.
• 7+ years of experience with large-scale financial systems architectures.
• 7+ years of implementing monitoring and performance engineering experience.
• 5+ years of experience in using Splunk, CA APM, AppDyanamics, Dynatrace, Application Network Performance monitoring tools, ASM, Sitescope.
• 5+ years demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast paced, cross functional team environment.
• Splunk 7.x or above Power User Certification.
• Splunk 7.x or above Admin certification.
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact