Job Description : Splunk Technical Lead
- Monitor and support all Splunk production activities on Splunk infrastructure and application forwarders.
- Splunk on-boarding of data center and cloud application hosts.
- First point of contact to assist, troubleshoot all production issues.
- Work with multiple teams (GIO Linux, Networking etc.) to keep the Splunk infrastructure up all the time.
- Splunk forwarder upgrades, Summary index back filling, Disk clean-up etc.
- After office hours and weekend support.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Tom/Mridu.
Splunk User and Admin experience
Splunk installation and on-boarding of on-premises and cloud (AWS/Kubernetes) hosts.
Splunk Queries / Alerts / Dashboards - Development and Optimization.
Troubleshooting of various Splunk related issues.
Configuration updates on various components of Splunk.
Strong knowledge of Linux commands.
Nice to have
Good experience with scripting languages like bash / python.
Experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible Playbooks).
Basic understanding and troubleshooting of AWS/Kubernetes deployments.