Job description :
As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- You should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Performance issues in Splunk, performing Splunk upgrades, onboarding applications to Splunk, COB Drills, Patching.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams
- Send Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Identify & Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Plan and schedule Changes, coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Training of new team members.