Position: Spotfire Developer
Location: Allen, TX
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Modify/Update/Design Spotfire Dashboards. Modify/Update/Design data models to be used by various reporting and data discovery tools. Performance and accuracy is the key.
- Ensure that data is available to decision makers through reports that you create, as well as self-service methods.
- Can understand business/system/data challenges and translate them into solutions.
- Strong database skills and understand Data Warehouse concepts to best utilize program data in BI Reporting.
- Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development. Proficient with writing SQL and SQL tuning. Debugging and trouble-shooting expertise
- Able to sift through large amounts of data and extract insights. Focused on building flexible, durable, and well-designed solutions. Focused on preserving quality control
- 5+ years of related experience in large corporate system environments working with large and complex data warehouse systems.
- Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Reporting on Oracle, Teradata Server, SQL Server and AS400 databases.
- Familiar with designing data warehouses for metrics driven BI and reporting environments for Spotfire or similar reporting tool.
- Knowledge of R Scripting, Iron Python and Spotfire SDK is a plus.
- Strong Telecom domain knowledge. Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
Resource Development Manager
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100
800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388
Richardson, TX 75081