Zenosys is looking for Sr/ Lead IT Business Systems Analyst with AWS JSON REST API Experience III a client Princeton, NJ If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me updated resume. Thanks
Job Title Sr/ Lead IT Business Systems Analyst with AWS JSON REST API Experience
Location- Princeton, NJ
Duration –12+ Months Contracts Highly Chance to Extend
If you are interested, please provide the following details along with the updated resume to speed up the interview process.
Full Legal Name as mentioned in Drivers' license:
Willing to relocate to the specified work location:
Currently on a project or actively looking:
Availability for interview:
Availability to join the project:
Date of Birth (Month/Date):
Since how long the candidate has been in US
Need Education details with University Name, Location & Passing year in resume.:
Elicit product business requirements and articulates as epics and features.
• Facilitate meetings with stakeholders for requirements. Help refine the requirements by bring in storyboarding and design methods
• Drive requirements analysis and prioritization across cross functional groups
• Direct development activities, manage, maintain and clarify business requirements, and support test case development.
• Actively refine and prioritize the backlog items with Product Owners
• Assist in creation of user stories documentation and general coordination of building out the product.
• Coordinate dependencies across FCEs and tracks / reports progress.
• Project plans, User Stories for User Acceptance Testing, and scope documents.
• Research, interviews and data analysis in order to create business cases for projects.
• Preliminary investigations for project requests, review of requirements, specifications, testing, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with project needs.
• Work with system developers, test teams, process managers, and end users to ensure proposed solution is delivered according to schedule and with the required functionality.
• Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
• Strong planning, organizational and prioritizing skills.
• Sound judgement, relationship management and excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Translate business requirements to functional and technical specifications.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Good interpersonal skills to function in a team environment.
• Familiar with general programming and system analysis concepts.
• Maintain team spirit and a positive attitude.
• Experience using JIRA and Agile portfolio management tools such as Trello is required.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Customer focus.
• Excellent relationship and expectation management skills.
• Familiarity with both Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methods approaches and techniques.
• Experience with software testing standards, practices, methods and tools.
• Demonstrated expertise in working with web applications, using Angular UI and Rest API.
• Demonstrated expertise in working with XML technology e.g. XSD, XPath and XML tools such as Altova XMLSpy etc.
• Demonstrated expertise in working with Oracle DB and SQL language, writing SQL queries to analyse data and prepare data setup for testing.
• SCRUM Master certification is a plus, but not required.
• Experience in documenting using Atlassian Confluence is a plus.
• Experience in drawing diagrams using draw.io or Gliffy is a plus.
• Experience working with micro-services architecture with distributed databases or strong experience in rest APIs is a MUST
• Knowledge on AWS technology, REST Services, JSON
• Ability to lead the development team will be a strong plus.
If interested Please send me your resume at