Excellent opportunity with one of our direct end client located in Ashburn, VA, following are the requirement details:
Position: Sr/Lead. Java Software Developer (Xacta.io)
Location: Ashburn, VA (Remote)
Duration: Full-time / 6 Months (Temp to Perm)
- The Sr/Lead Java Developer will contribute in the design and development of Xacta.io product.
- Xacta.io is a microservice based application that uses cutting edge technologies.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables while using development and security best practices
- Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process
- Provide technical guidance to the team on building solutions and applying design patterns and good coding practices
- Conduct regular code reviews and mentor developers on the team
- Work collaboratively with various groups to identify issues and provide solutions
- Produce proof of concept in the new areas of development.
- Create testing harness/infrastructure/test cases/Automation geared towards ensuring quality of the product
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required with 8+ years of experience in Java/JEE development or a Master’s degree in Computer Science with 6+ years of experience in Java/JEE development
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience using business requirements to develop technical designs and define architectural strategies and solutions
- The ability to write reusable, optimized, maintainable code that is well documented and follows industry-standard best practices
- Advanced & Deep understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and System Design
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience with performance tuning, load testing and application monitoring
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud providers
- Experience with Docker and Microservices
- Must have strong SQL skills.
- Desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem assessment/solving skills
- Competency with source control (preferably Git) and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Email: jobs (at) loginsoft (dot) com