NeevSys is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented .Net Developer join our dynamic team in Oakton, VA and support client in Bethesda, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications developed on Microsoft.NET.
- Develop code and supporting technical documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- Regularly attend and facilitate meetings with clients and give presentations when necessary.
- Support the preparation and delivery of project documentation including regular status reports, management briefing documents and security documents.
- At least 6 years of experience designing, developing, testing and deploying web based applications using ASP.NET, .NET Framework and C#.
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET.
- At least 4 years of SQL Server RDBMS experience.
- At least 3 year of experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL.
- At least 3 year of experience with Code-First development using Entity Framework 4.
- At least 2 year of experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) and Web Service development experience, preferred.
- At least 2+ year of experience with Agile/SCRUM.
- At least 4 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier Architecture.
- Hands on experience with software testing and excellent understanding of design patterns.
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- MS ASP.NET Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. s or Permanent Residents preferred.
Must have skills
- C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, SQL Server, Subversion, Ajax, Telerik controls, LINQ, ADO.net, Entity Data Model
Good to have skills
- At least 2 year of experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred.
- .NET core, Continuous Integration (CI/CD), Automated Test writing experience is a plus
- Jenkins, Selenium, MVC