Senior .NET Developer
Do you have a passion for developing scalable single page web applications? Do you want to drive the look and feel of multiple websites, focusing on clean maintainable code, usability and ease of navigation? We are looking for senior .NET Developers who thrive on continual learning and exploration of the latest and greatest languages and tools.
If you insist on beautiful, clean code, we want to talk to you!
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree AND at least 4 - 6 years of on the job experience
- Local candidates only please, telecommuting will not be considered for this role- Please no third party recruiters.
- The ability to work as a consultant with a larger team or independently as needed
- Communication skills both verbal and written, stop, collaborate and listen
- The ability to verbalize and contribute to overall scope and strategy of the project
- Own a project from start to finish, something grabs a hold of me tightly
- Problem solving skills, if there was a problem, yo, I’ll solve it
- The ability to take criticism and feedback, you know what I mean
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodology, we make it hype
What we need from you:
- You are comfortable working in a full stack software development environment.
- Knowledge of and experience developing in a SOA and Web Services (RESTful preferred) environment.
- You have a solid understanding of scalable single page web applications plus experience with various web service APIs
- More on that ↑ you have experience with REST API's and a firm understanding of how they work. You've hooked up and used an API with a web frontend before.
- You have experience with Message Queuing Systems
Let’s talk Tech stack:
- 4-6 years of Software development in C# preferably using at least 6.0 and .NET 4.6.2
- Exposure to ASP.NET Core
- Solid ASP.NET MVC experience or experience with other MVC frameworks.
- Solid developing experience with HTML5, understanding of usage/limitations.
- The Ability to work with in Libraries & Frameworks jQuery/Angular.Js/React.Js/Typescript
- Experience working with SQL (yes, we use ORM tools).
- Experience working with ORM tools- Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using Source Control tools- GIT is preferred.
- Learn latest and greatest technology, on the job. Awesome sauce!
- All the fun and variety of consulting but, as a full-time employee with competitive pay, benefits and 401k matching. And if you want to work extra, we pay extra.
- We care about our employees; we like to have fun. SolutionStream company events, Family Lagoon day, Family Imax movie night, Halloween party, Spouse appreciation dinner, Christmas gifts for employees.
At SolutionStream our team members are at the top of their game in technology, work ethic and personal interaction. And we love what we do.