Job Title: Sr. .Net Architect
• Should have strong Development experience in .Net Core 2.x, Web Api & Microservices
• Strong Azure Cloud experience (Azure Function, API gateway, Logic App, AKS…etc)
• Strong Azure DevOPS Experience
• Knowledge or Experience in new Technology like AI/ML is plus
• Prior experience in Onprem Product Development or SAAS Model is Mandatory
• Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in systems development in a variety of computing architectures and environments
• Leading the design and development efforts for our systems integration projects.
• Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends
• Ability to understand and analyse business data requirements in order to create an accurate, extensible, flexible logical data models using modelling tools
• Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
• Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering.
• Strong technical expertise in the Relational Databases, No SQL DB (Ex: SQLServer, MongoDB ), Web development and object oriented methodologies.
• Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 12 months
Thanks & Regards,
IT Project Manager
Direct # 469 533 7024
Mobile 214 662 1956
800 E. Campbell Road, Suite 388 Richardson, TX, 75081Contact