- 10+ years of professional experience in commercial software development.
- Experienced in service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in web development using .NET Framework (4.0 4.6).
- Experienced with source code management using source code software (SVN, TFS, StarTeam, etc.) such as branch management and user privilege management.
- Experience with automated builds and deployment, using tools such as Teamcity.
- Experience with advance method of preventing security vulnerabilities at the UI, Web Services, and database layers.
- Experience with Microsoft Application blocks to perform server side validation with MVC.
- Experienced in application design pattern: Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, WCF, N-Tier, Domain Driven Design, Inversion of Control, Object per Query, etc.
- Experienced in persistence technology: NHibernate.
- Experienced in RESTful service framework.
- Strong SQL knowledge required for relational database tasks.
- Experienced in Enterprise service framework.
- Advanced Experience with C#, SQL, HTML, XML/XSLT, CSS.
- Strong knowledge of UML, OO Programming & Database Architecture.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- This position requires working with project leadership to perform project analysis, determining functional and technical business requirements, application development, testing and deployment.
- Candidate will interact with internal project teams and must have outstanding technical capabilities in service oriented architecture (SOA), .NET, database design, and Windows networking.
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Create and execute unit testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools such as UML, MS Visual Studio.Net, source control, defect tracking, integration, and workflow tools.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to research and learn new technologies quickly
Appreciate your time.
Thanks & Regards,
Recruitment Lead, Sysintelli Inc.
Direct Number : 858-381-5076 ; Email ID :