This position is remote until COVID-19 is over. Then this role will be onsite in Suitland, MD.
**This position requires the candidate to hold an Active Public Trust Clearance with the Dept of Commerce**
The Sr. Application Developer (.Net) position is a technical position requiring 10 years of experience and a bachelor's degree.
- Working in Oracle 12c in table design, PLSQL, PLSQL Packages, User and roll permissions, Directory objects.
- Creating a consuming data files - serializing and de-serializing data to and from database tables into various file formats (XML, JSON, Flat, Delimited)
- Developing front end applications using and c#.net, WinForms.
- Trouble shooting issues in both Oracle and c#.net / Visual Studio
- Doing whatever it takes to build new skills and help the team succeed.
- Working as part of a team and following established development practices.
- Paying close attention to detail and organizing your own work.
- Mentoring Jr. team members
- Taking the initiative to identify and solve problems independently but knowing when to seek help from senior team members.
- Thinking creatively and contributing to architectural decisions.
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, IST or a related field of study
- Demonstrated history of passion, commitment, responsibility and creativity.
- Must have lived in the US for at least 3 consecutive years
- Ability to pass a US Government Background investigation (national agency check, Secret or TS not required).
- Strong Oracle skills in table design, PLSQL, PLSQL Packages, User and roll permissions, Directory objects.
- Strong experience in serializing and de-serializing data to and from database tables into various file formats (XML, JSON, Flat, Delimited)
- Strong experience developing using and c#.net, WinForms, web service integration.
- Strong trouble shooting skills in both Oracle and .net / Visual Studio
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication
- Must have a demonstrated history of passion, commitment, responsibility, and creativity.
- Must successfully complete a federal government clearance process.
Additional Technologies Used on the Project, not necessarily for this position.
- C# .Net Win Forms
- NuGet packages
- Visual Studio 13 or Higher IDE
- Web Services
- Oracle DB and PLSQL
- Windows Services
- SharePoint - document repository