CIMA has a DIRECT Employment opportunity for an experienced Sr .Net Software Developer. This position will be working with a Fast-growing company with a progressive culture in the Greater Detroit Area. Exceptional benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more.
No Third-Party Resumes Accepted.
Looking for the best developers who will work in a fast paced, results driven .NET environment and be responsible for building a highly scalable enterprise application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop extensible enterprise software using cutting-edge technology
- Participate in project focused Scrum rituals (stand-up, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Work with Architects, Developers and business clients to collaborate and build industry leading software
- Develop and design user interface components, web services and database interactions
- Identify and perform root cause analysis of performance, scalabilty, and availability issues, across the entire application stack (front-end, back-end and services), and suggest and implement improvements
- Promote best practices and patterns in software development
- Promote user interface guidelines and standards
- Research and assess new technologies
- Troubleshoot production issues with a goal toward root cause analysis
- Mentor and lead junior developers
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Computer related degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years of experience in using XAML, C#, .NET, & WPF
- Experience using MVVM framework
- Experience with Desktop Application Development
- Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
- Experience developing enterprise software
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Experience with full SDLC process
- Onsite, full-time attendance
- 10+ Years of experience in using XAML, C#, .NET, & WFP
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining WPF based Applications
- Experience building and performance tuning highly scalable, high availability applications
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience using the Caliburn.Micro MVVM Framework
CIMA Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.