Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search for a .Net Developer with RightAngle for 2+ Years with our client in Houston, TX. Position : .Net Developer with RightAngle
Location : Houston, TX
Duration : 24+ Months
Client is seeking a Senior RightAngle Developer to deliver enterprise solutions to our customers. You'll use your problem-solving creativity to design and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients' most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Responsibilities:
Technical and Soft Skills
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Business Analysts for understanding the system's functional and non---functional requirements.
- Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Perform Taking part in task estimation
- Implementation & review the RightAngle custom components.
- Help team to resolve both technical problems & functional issues
- Code Optimization and performing components tests/Integration test
- 8-10 years of experience on .NET/C# (framework 4.X or Core) and SQL Server
- 3-4 years of must have experience on design and development of RightAngle (S15 and above) customizations
- .NET and PowerBuilder jobs
- .NET Business Rules
- Editable .NET & PowerBuilder reports
- Deal templates
- PowerBuilder Data window changes
- Document templates
- Contract/Invoice templates in PowerBuilder
- developing data interfaces into and out of RightAngle using T-SQL, SSIS, and C#
- Deep understanding of relational data modeling concepts and RighAngle data model
- Deep understanding of RightAngle functional modules
- Deal life cycle (Physical and Financial deals)
- Exchange flow
- Mark to Market and Risk Exposure
- All Physical and financial instruments
- Accounting & Invoicing
- Reference and Configuration data setup
- Experience on working on Agile projects
- Good understanding of Azure DevOps
- Experienced in creating end to end CI/CD pipelines as code using AzureDevOps/Jenkins
- Good verbal and written communications
- Experience on working with teams in multiple geographic locations
- Nice to have experience
- Docker containers
- Azure SQL, NoSQL databases
- .NET REST APIs
- SAFe certified
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.