Cohesive Technologies is a global IT Services & Solutions company providing IT Staffing Services and Application Development Services necessary for technology leaders to deliver business value. We help our people and clients succeed by leveraging our expertise, deep industry and market knowledge, proprietary assessment tools and techniques, and project delivery methodologies. Through relationships with thousands of specialized professionals, we bring an unparalleled ability to match talent with opportunities by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for our clients. We combine broad geographic presence, world-class solutions and a tailored, consultative approach to help our people and clients achieve higher performance and outstanding results.
Position Title : AWS Forgerock Support Engineer
Location : Remote
Duration : Long-term
Must Have -
- Manage, Maintain and Support ForgeRock IAM Platform Env (including Production) hosted on AWS Cloud.
- Provide high quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged.
- Identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock products.
- Create concise problem definitions for all tickets about the configuration and administration of ForgeRock products, reporting bugs when encountered.
- Develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
- Collaborate with wider Product Support, Sustaining and Engineering teams to identify root cause and solutions.
- Flexibility to plan work schedule and provide technical support per project needs
- Ability to communicate first hand analysis/root cause/estimated fix to multiple teams across Operations communication channels
- Ability to provide written and verbal communications across
- Must have hands on experience on multiple ForgeRock Protocols
- Through knowledge on integrating and implementing different kinds of applications, like web , java, mobile etc in different environments.
- Should have knowledge on developing the components and workflow.
- Must be aware of end -to end knowledge and understanding of complete flow from dev to production.
Good to Have but not Mandatory
- Familiarity with tools CloudWatch, RockMon, AppDynamics, New Relic, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Experience managing Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Minimum 7+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
- Minimum 5+ years of using ForgeRock products (preferred). IAM ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG, OpenIDM, Active directory
- Solid understanding and experience with ForgeRock Access Management, Directory Services, Identity Management, and Identity Gateway
- Good to have a Forgerock certification
Skills Required : Forgerock, IAM, Identity access management, AWS, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG, OpenIDM, CloudWatch, RockMon, AppDynamics, New Relic, Kubernetes, IAM Engineer, Forgerock support engineer
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
Cohesive Technologies is an equal access/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.