Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your-unique-experiences and-creative-ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help-our customers to develop, manage,-and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It-s our aim to-encourage-global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented-people-and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Sr Account Executive
Ready to do the best work of your life?
As a Sr Account Executive at CA, you will be responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our customers through the introduction and use of CA Technologies solutions to solve business challenges. This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the clients' business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which CA can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s); as well as working with business units and account owners at CA.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible working within the Agile Ops Business Unit as part of CA-s DevOps solutions.- The CA Agile Ops portfolio provides clients with enterprise software solutions to monitor and manage their network, infrastructure, cloud, web applications, mobile devices, servers and analytics. Additionally, you-ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Managing and growing large-company accounts
- Building strong relationships and identifying customer needs
- Delivering value to customers
- Making persuasive product presentations
- Closing through logical, incremental steps
How You-ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for achieving sales goals by selling enterprise management software solutions. They will be sharp, professionally aggressive, and love to hunt. An ideal background will include:
More About Working at CA: CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years - and there-s a reason for that. Here you-ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers-and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package - all while pushing the boundaries of what-s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA-s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology. We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation,-Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
- Typically 5+ or more years of experience with a proven track record of success in managing and growing enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles
- Will have contacts with the Federal Government and Federal System Integrator community
- Ability to be seen by the customer as being both customer centric and solutions oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-dimensional sales and customer organization
- Demonstrated Ability to close net new logos
- Expertise in the areas of new business development, relationship building, pipeline management, and closing enterprise software deals.
- Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
- We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate-s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
- Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies : We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
- If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
- EOE/Min/Women/Veterans/Disabled Date:
Sun, 03 06 2018 00:00:00 GMT Department: