Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital, in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds.
Title: SR Agile Business Analyst
- Work closely with customer s business team to develop business and functional requirements.
- Product Backlog grooming and creation of prioritized product backlog based on the business priorities
- Creation of Non-functional requirements along with the customer s business and technical teams.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements/gap analysis.
- Creation of user stories and getting it signed off by business team
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Provide the requisite clarifications raised by the scrum team.
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred, or commensurate experience in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of Experience serving as a Sr. Business Analyst and/or SME for multiple digital projects, must have strong analytical skills
- Java experience is a plus and is preferred.
- Agile Experience of creating prioritized product backlog, user stories, good understanding of SCRUM practice and associated ceremonies is a must.
- Ability to interview business users to gather requirements is a must.
- Good verbal and written communication is a must.
- Present sprint wise demos to the customer stakeholders is a must.
- Perform User Acceptance testing of the features in the sprint.
- Work closely with the business to develop business and functional requirements.
- Experienced in coordinating with cross functional teams to get the work done.
- Demonstrated flexibility to take up multiple projects or types of work.
- Ability to assess whether it is an enhancement or defect and the severity & priority of a defect.
- Experience in Web technologies and web portals is a plus.