Kavaliro is looking for an Experienced Scrum Master and Agile Coach for a contract position with our direct client in Reston VA.
ServiceNow Platform efforts coordinating the agile activities of multiple teams.
- Address the needs of customers
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be resolved fast and efficiently
- Facilitate getting the work done
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and educate Product Owners
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for multiple software development teams that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and Scrum techniques (example: Burndown technologies, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Awareness and experience with best practice Agile techniques including User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.