ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Experienced AngularJS / SharePoint Developer requiring a Public Trust Clearance located in Suitland, MD. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications on SharePoint, including front end interfaces using the AngularJS Framework.
As an AngularJS / SharePoint Developer you will work with a focused team of developers and administrators to implement new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications for the U.S. Census Bureau, using an Agile Development framework.
What is in it for you?
- Broadens SharePoint Online development experience
- Provides good understanding of the work at the U.S. Census Bureau
- Experience developing applications in a focused team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new applications or enhancement to existing applications using AngularJS, in SharePoint
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and on a variety of devices
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers
- Utilize SharePoint in creating custom reporting features, workflow development, and custom tools
- The work breakdown for this position is 70% Angular JS, and 30% SharePoint.
- 3+ years of experience with AngularJS or Angular 7
- 2+ years of experience developing applications in SharePoint
- 3+ years of web applications development experience, both client and server side
- 3+ years of exprience using HTML, CSS, cross-browser layouts, and responsive design.
- Experience in navigating the vast collection of open source projects and selecting the right tool for the job
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a group setting as a team player.
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply..
- 2+ years of SharePoint Online experience
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.