Are you an experience Application Developer with at least 2 years experience? Then this is the role for you!
A local client paired with Robert Half to find a results-driven, independent person to join their development team. They are seeking an individual to participate in complete SDLC, performing all activities related to the design, development, implementation and deployment of mission-critical organizational information systems and software applications, including scoping, research, design, development, testing, and implementation; maintains, supports, and upgrades existing systems and applications; and applies best practices as well as proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide the process.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Lead pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and then act on strategies provided by the IT Leadership for improving or leveraging these systems.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts in line with current projects and strategic goals.
- Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Manage and provide direction for the applications team in support of business operations.
- Identify and resolve program errors.
- Provide technical leadership to project managers, analysts and developers working on development project teams.
- Design, develop, and install enhancements and upgrades to systems and application software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education will be considered, and
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proven team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Regular and reliable attendance is required to be successful in this position
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.