Our client is looking for a Sr Application Solution Architect on a permanent basis. The candidate will be responsible for leading a number of Solutions architects to support Business and Engineering teams within Company. You will help your team through transformation into Agile Architecture and will align with the Modern Delivery methodology within Company.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and Business Application development
- Hands-on and architectural experience with modern Cloud Native architectures is required in this role, as well as, proven record of leading architects through organizational transformations
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale enterprise transformation experience as relates to architecture preferred
- Deep knowledge of various enterprise level Platforms widely used in the industry preferred
- Introduce the overall technical vision for a particular solution by defining and establishing the solution architecture
- Develop/Maintain Application Design pattern catalog through InnerSource
- Define High Level Solution Intent, target state architectures and their roadmaps for portfolio products by collaborating with CPOs, POs, CDL and other business and IT stakeholders to ensure alignment in visions, goals and objectives.
- Define and create reference architectures and architecture/design patterns to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture roadmaps
- Own and drive development and maintenance of detailed solution intent, product architecture for a responsible ARTs (information, application, technology, security and deployment view points) that addresses functional and non-functional requirements and ensures alignment in implementation
- Participate in pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure successful deployment
- Participate in incident resolution process to help trouble-shooting, identify issue resolution and impact assessments.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Risk & Security groups to ensure new and existing solutions are compliant with enterprise standards
- Work with development leads on design brainstorming and design review to ensure alignment with architecture, patterns and standards
The role will be initially remote and Then Relocation will be provided for the role.
Please email me your word format resume along with your contact info